So the weather forecast doesn't look ideal for a holiday weekend, but that doesn't mean it's going to be a bust. Some of the most beautiful days in the Keweenaw happen when it's a little overcast after it just rained, especially at this time of year when the leaves and spring flowers are just beginning to bloom. Also, it (almost) never rains in our dining room, so you can rest assured that you'll have a safe haven if you need to dodge afternoon showers. We'll be serving smoked prime rib on Friday night, and we're hoping to be able to get some fresh salmon and duck breasts for the weekend as well. We also have quite a few beers left from the Dark Horse tap takeover last weekend, so get 'em while you can! Bourbon Barrel Plead the Fifth doesn't make it out of Marshall that often.
First of all, welcome to our new home on the internet! For those of you reading on Facebook, we've launched a new website and are looking forward to having a better presence on the web in 2016 and beyond.
Second of all, we're having a Dark Horse tap takeover on May 21st, and we have a pretty killer array of beers for you to come try. The beers are as follows:
- Raspberry Ale | Fruit beer | 5%
- Rain in Blood | Pale ale | 5%
- Kamikaze Kaleidoscope | Wit | 5%
- Lil' J | Session stout | 5%
- Crooked Tree | American IPA | 6.5%
- One Oatmeal Stout | Stout | 7%
- Sapient Trip Ale | Belgian style tripel | 9.5%
- Smells Like a Safety Meeting | Double IPA | 8.5%
- Bourbon Barrel Scotty Karate | Scotch ale | 9.75%
- Double Crooked Tree | Double IPA | 12%
- Plead the Fifth | Imperial stout | 11%
- Bourbon Barrel Plead the Fifth | Imperial stout | 11%
Beers will be tapped when we open at noon, and a representative from the brewery will be hanging out later in the afternoon and evening, so make your plans to head up!