Things to know about the 4th:
1. Eagle River is our home, so as our guests, please be respectful of the town and it's residents. Please don't litter, and don't congregate on any property that isn't ours or the beach. We aim for everyone to have a good time, so let's all treat each other well!
2. We're aiming to be open at 2:00 on July 3rd and noon on July 4th. Hopefully we'll be ready a little earlier on the 3rd, but we have a lot of stuff to set up!
3. We'll have limited credit card processing abilities, so bring cash to help us keep things running smoothly.
4. NO OUTSIDE ALCOHOL. It's illegal, so please don't do it. You're also going to be ID'd and wristbanded when you arrive. No wristband, no beer, and we reserve the right to ID you again. The party is for all ages, so don't feel like you can't bring the kids to play on the beach!
5. We're doing a token system for food and drinks again this year. Each token will cost $5 (there are some price breaks for buying a bunch), and there will be a station dedicated to purchasing tokens and merchandise in order to streamline the process.
6. The food station will be serving brisket and pork sandwiches with one side for two tokens, two ribs for one token, two sides for one token, or a hotdog and side for one token. We'll also have some curried chickpeas available for vegetarians.
7. All beer will be one token. We'll also have rum and cokes, gin and tonics, red and white wine available for one token as well.
8. The dining room is not open, and as a result, we don't take any reservations since they aren't required.
1. Vintage Premium: Industrial Light Lager 4% ABV
2. Old Reliable: Classic American Pilsner 5% ABV
3. Nicie: Summer Wheat brewed with coriander and peppercorns 5.2% ABV
4. Hot Loins: Experimental Ale brewed with Pomegranate, Raspberries, Strawberries, Vanilla, Honey and Long Jack Root 6.1% ABV
5. Beard of Zeus: India Pale Lager brewed with tangerine peal 5.3% ABV
6. Hopstache: American India Pale Ale brewed with Grapefruit Zest 6.8% ABV
7. Tapawera: American India Pale Ale brewed exclusively with Nelson Sauvin Australian Hops 6.7% ABV
8. Freedom of '78: American India Pale Ale brewed with Guava Nectar 7% ABV
9. Huma Lupa Licious: American India Pale Ale "A Malt and Hop Theme Park in Your Mouth!" 7.8% ABV
10. Chickenbach Brown: English Brown Ale brewed with Coffee 6.8% ABV
11. Soft Parade: Fruit Infused Rye Ale brewed with Raspberries, Blueberries, Strawberries and Blackberries 8% ABV
12. Critterless: Experimental Sour Ale brewed with Raspberries, Blueberries, Strawberries and Blackberries 7.5% ABV
13. Peachy Pom Pom: Experimental Sour Ale brewed with Peaches and Pomegranate 8.2% ABV
14. Tunnel Bear: American Sour Brown Ale 7.2% ABV
15. Bourbon Barrel Aged Pig Bird: Indian Pale Ale aged in Bourbon barrels for 9 months 8.5% ABV
16. Cat's Pajamas: Double India Pale Ale brewed with Blood Oranges and Guava 9% ABV
17. Superfluid: Double American India Pale Ale 9% ABV
18. Anniversary Ale: Wheatwine brewed with Blood Oranges and Green Peppercorns 10% ABV
19. Starcut Cider, Pulsar: Semi Dry Cider brewed with MI Apples 6.4% ABV
20. Starcut Cider, Immortal Jelly: Experimental Sweet Cider brewed with Raspberries, Blueberries, Strawberries and Blackberries 5.2% ABV