First of all, welcome to our new home on the internet! For those of you reading on Facebook, we've launched a new website and are looking forward to having a better presence on the web in 2016 and beyond.
Second of all, we're having a Dark Horse tap takeover on May 21st, and we have a pretty killer array of beers for you to come try. The beers are as follows:
- Raspberry Ale | Fruit beer | 5%
- Rain in Blood | Pale ale | 5%
- Kamikaze Kaleidoscope | Wit | 5%
- Lil' J | Session stout | 5%
- Crooked Tree | American IPA | 6.5%
- One Oatmeal Stout | Stout | 7%
- Sapient Trip Ale | Belgian style tripel | 9.5%
- Smells Like a Safety Meeting | Double IPA | 8.5%
- Bourbon Barrel Scotty Karate | Scotch ale | 9.75%
- Double Crooked Tree | Double IPA | 12%
- Plead the Fifth | Imperial stout | 11%
- Bourbon Barrel Plead the Fifth | Imperial stout | 11%
Beers will be tapped when we open at noon, and a representative from the brewery will be hanging out later in the afternoon and evening, so make your plans to head up!